On-Site and Zoom Seminars are an excellent opportunity for the novice, intermediate. or advanced grant writing professional to home their skills.
This learning experience has been developed for professionals in education, arts, health, environmental, health social service, faith-based, higher education institutions, government agencies, and individuals wishing to become granwriting consultants.
Participants learn how to
- Implement a successful grantwriting campaign for long-term funding and stability
- Find and organize “good match” potential foundation, corporate, and government funders to support program efforts
- Establish a well-organized and productive grantwriting team and office
- Develop positive ongoing communications with potential funding sources and collaborative partners, and supporters
- Consolidate a complete proposal package including measurable objectives, evaluation plan, and budgets
- Eliminate the stress and chaos of submitting proposals at the last minute
- A to Z Grantwriting Manual with targeted resources, tools and samples
- Personalized list of potential funders to help them get started in the grantwriting process
On-Site Seminars will also require fees for travel and per diem
complete your purchase and contact me at email@example.com to set up your workshop!