Enjoy the learning experience!
Consultations focused on helping NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
- develop, implement, and evaluate programs and projects
- organize fundraising efforts and gather individual donors
- establish grantwriting campaigns to foundation, corporate, and government funding sources
- fundraising and grantwriting efforts as well as one-on-one consultations with individuals artists.
Consultations focused on helping ARTISTS IN ALL DISCIPLINES
- work with curators, scholars, and venues to create stellar exhibitions
- create a “buzz” around exhibitions to garner press and additional invitations
- create communication campaigns to expand exhibition, publication and special project opportunities
- develop excellent working relationships with critics, curators, scholars and gallerists
- use a variety of online communication tools to advance opportunities for exposure and support
FEES: $1500 for 10 hours of consultation for non-profit organizations and $75 per hour for individual artists
“Live” Seminars for Non-Profit Organizations
- presents a step-by-step overview of the grantwriting process including finding and communicating successfully with good match funders
- provides students with the skills, tools and resources to submit ongoing successful proposals to a diverse field of funders.
- engages students in substantive discussions to help them in the learning process
Seminars are an excellent opportunity for the novice as well as for the intermediate and advanced grantwriting professional in focusing and honing their skills. It has been specifically developed for non-profit professionals include representatives in education, arts, health, environmental, health social service, faith-based, higher education institutions, government agencies, and individuals wishing to become consultants.
Organizations and agencies are encouraged to send teams of 2-3 representatives to establish a successful grantwriting team where everyone is on the same page.
PARTICIPANTS LEARN how to
- Implement a successful grantwriting campaign for long-term funding and stability
- Find and organize “good match” potential foundation, corporate, and government funders to support program efforts
- Establish a well-organized and productive grantwriting team and office
- Develop positive ongoing communications with potential funding sources and collaborative partners, and supporters
- Eliminate the stress and chaos of submitting proposals at the last minute
- Consolidate a complete proposal package required by all funding sources including measurable objectives, evaluation, plan and budgets
- A to Z Grantwriting Manual with targeted resources, tools and samples
- Personalized list of good match potential funders to help them get started in the grantwriting process
FEES: $3,999 for 7-hour workshop (maximum 10 students), plus travel and training materials expensesSeminar Details Evaluations
designed for artists working in all disciplines
The Artist’s Essential Toolkit with Linda Vallejo
Artists learn how to create a “digital toolkit” presentation package aimed at expanding exhibition, press, and publication opportunities
A to Z Grant Writing for Artists with Linda Vallejo
For emerging and established artists who want to advance their careers through fellowships and residency opportunities, this class will give artists the knowledge and tools to create a complete artist proposal package that will also be useful in many aspects of their career
Artists Collaborating with Nonprofits
Learn how to collaborate with nonprofit organizations and institutions to raise the funds needed to present exhibitions, classes, and special projects
A to Z Workshop Manual with all topics, samples, and tools
Links to regional, state, national and international individual artist grants, fellowships, and residencies
FEE: $295 for each Zoom WorkshopLA Center of Photography Classes Evaluations